1. Exchanger guarantees and ensures the confidentiality of Client’s information and Operations performed by Client. All information of the operations is transferred from the Client to the Exchanger server via the SSL protocol with 256-bit encryption, which makes it almost inaccessible by third parties.
2. Disclosure of Client’s information and his Operations is possible only after appropriate request from the public authorities, or Payment Systems and financial services cooperating with Exchanger.
3. Exchanger collects basic contact information when Client subscribes to a newsletter or fills in a contact form. This information will be used for administrative and identification purposes only and will not be shared with our partners or third parties. Personal information is stored on Exchanger servers and is only accessed by authorized Exchanger personnel.
5. Exchanger also collects general demographic information about visitors of the website. The information Exchanger collect creates a broad picture of the visiting contingent rather than focusing on any of the individuals. This information is used to continually refine Exchanger products and to identify the most popular areas of our site.
6. Exchanger hosts a chat and discussion area on the website environment. Any information divulged in that area may be observed by other people and should not be considered secure. Exchanger is not responsible for the actions of website visitors. Exchanger cannot be responsible for maintaining the privacy of correspondence carried on outside editorial environment.